sales strtaegy - sales coaching
sales types based on psychological profiles
We work with psychological profiles of sales people, the Sales Types. With these Sales Types we can pin point areas of natural strengths and weaknesses as well as specific ways for development. Among other:
- Where in the sales process do sales people, based on their sales type, run increased risk for losing business? (The blind spot)
- What truly motivates the different sales types and what is meaningful development to them?
- How do customers perceive a certain sales type?
- How to optimize your sales team for increased performance and job satisfaction and how to minimize the risk for a wrong recruitment.
- Practical mental tools to increase performance of every sales type, at every level of development.
- It also gives sales leaders concrete starting points for individual sales coaching and optimized team collaboration.
- Irrespective of seniority or current sales performances, we can guide with continuous and meaningful improvement!
One of the major bottlenecks many companies face these days, is the combined challenge of attracting and recruiting the right sales people and then to be able to develop and to keep them. We help ourcustomers with the whole value chain from "recruiting right", the tools for meaningful development for sales people and to retain a committed sales force.
My name is Maurice Jenkens and I have been working with (international-) sales since 2001, both with new sales as well as KAM. Also, I have worked as a Sales & Marketing Director with responsibilities for strategy, new sales and business development.
In order to succeed in sales, you will have to succeed with your relations and it always starts out with the relationship to yourself.
After I personally experienced the power of The Enneagram and its positive effects on my own sales performances, I realised its enormous business potential for others as well. I became a certified Enneagram Trainer and have worked with The Enneagram since 2015.
Are you a Challenger? A Helper or an Enthusiast?
Enneagram based sales types show behavioral patterns deeply rooted in your core and explain why you think, do, feel, prepare and sell the way you do. They explain how you are being perceived by your prospects and they can pin point where you run increased risks for losing prospects and clients and what your "default behavior" will be under stress or in challenging situations.
There are 9 fundamental sales types, each having 3 sub-types, which makes 27 sub-types in total. Each fundamental type has its own inner auto-pilot and external blind spot behavior.
From recruiting and developing to retaining
Based on the psychological profiles of sales types, we increase recruiting effectiveness, optimize sales teams and give depth and lasting meaningfulness to development of sales people. This to attract, develop and retain the best sales people.
During The 7 Day 7 Months sales coaching journey, we are able to in an early stage detect possible red flags, facilitating highly performing sales people to stay longer. All the services at every stage (Recruit, Develop, Retain) are meant to give depth and lasting development. And more happy sales!